Our client, a Luxury Fashion brand, is currently seeking a diligent and creative Web Designer. In this role, you will create editorial stories, digital look books, and campaigns that feature the company. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to develop a highly sophisticated editorial look and feel for the brand.
- Oversee daily designs for all digital platforms
- Assist with strategic digital design projects and campaigns
- Develop content including photography, video, motion, and social campaigns
- Remain up-to-date on current trends, color, and technology
- Analyze digital design projects and identify areas needing improvement
- Bachelors in Graphic or Visual Design
- Must have previous experience working in the luxury market
- Strong knowledge of current fashion trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of Acrobat Pro and/or After Effects is a major plus!
- Demonstrated ability to create multimedia content
- Self-sufficient, confident, detail-oriented
Please submit your current resume and portfolio for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los AngelesFair Chance Initiative for Hiring.