Queen Associates, Inc.
Queen Associates is searching for Talented Creative Professionals with experience in the Digital space for multiple contract and contract-to-hire opportunities across the country with our Fortune 100 clients!
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- Interaction Designer
- Visual Designer
- Hybrid Interaction/Visual Designer
- UX Editorial Designer
- Prototype Specialist
- UX Researcher/Usability Engineer
- Charlotte, NC
- Boston, MA
- Dallas, TX
- New York, NY
- Pennington, NJ
We have multiple clients with Digital Organizations building a teams of Visual, Interaction, Hybrid and Editorial Designers in various locations nationwide. Successful candidates will deliver creative concepts, editorial concepts, and/or visual design solutions in support of online products and service offerings. Creative and collaborative individuals will thrive in these dynamic, global organizations. If you are able to clearly communicate and work with pure design professionals – submit your resume and portfolio today! Experience in the financial services industry is a plus for all roles. All candidates must provide an active portfolio for review.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Some positions may require travel. All roles are full time and include the option for benefits.
- Minimum two years overall experience with exceptional attention to detail with respect to creating visual design concepts and assets
- Must ensure the development of team deliverables aligns with the overall UX Team work plan and program objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop high-quality creative and concepts
- Experience working matrixed teams and an understanding of other team members’ deliverables and processes within a user-centered design model
- Familiarity with assisting in the gathering of customer research and insights, and/or developing test plans to aid in the design and presentation process.
- Participate in the evaluation of results of usability tests/focus groups to incorporate learnings into User Interface deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving and issue-resolution skills in a team oriented environment
- Top-notch communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Detailed knowledge of current visual design tools.
- Familiarity with development tools also preferred.
- Experience in an environment containing Axure and Adobe Creative Suite 6.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time accordingly
- Create innovative designs based on the latest web technologies
- Collaborate closely with the technology prototype/development team
- Facilitate development of product prototypes for usability testing and proof-of-concept purposes
- Present design solutions to business representatives and other stakeholders for approval
- Knowledge of web usability principles, with professional designation a plus
- Experience in financial industry and/or enterprise level organization
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and portfolio link to [email protected] including the location(s) you will consider for employment. A Queen Associates Recruiter will reach out to you discuss your experience and employment preferences.